So, I love doing research -- especially when it comes to relationships and marriage. I found an interesting article that you should all pay attention to: http://web.knoxnews.com/pdf/040208marriage-attractivenessstudy.pdf Celine Dion is way hotter than her hubby. But guess what -- she's in love and he treats her like a queen!! Basically here's the conclusion: The more attractive the wife is compared to the husband, the happier the marriage. Perhaps this could be that an attractive man feels he can find something better elsewhere, whereas a man that is less attractive is appreciative and more supportive of the wife. He thinks, "I've got to treat this woman right or she'll be out of here". Likewise, because a woman may not put as much emphasis on physical attraction, to her having a supportive, attentive husband makes her a very happy lady! Her (less attractive) husband is more positive and accepting of her, she in turn is more supportive and l...
Comments
Post a Comment